RingMOR phone systems
What is RingMOR Office?
RingMOR Office is a cloud-based business phone and fax system. It combines a hosted phone system with advanced call and fax management, reliable phone and fax service, and full-featured IP phones that arrive pre-configured and ready for use.
With RingMOR Office, you can easily connect your office, remote and mobile employees under one phone system, regardless of their location.
Unlike expensive, conventional phone systems, RingMOR Office is purchased, activated, setup and managed online, which means we manage it and you use it. By eliminating the need for complex hardware, lengthy installation and technical expertise, you get the functionality and flexibility to easily connect with customers without high costs or hardware hassle.
With one flat, predictable monthly fee, no contracts and zero setup costs, RingMOR Office makes your business communication easy, affordable and accessible from your home, office, or wherever you need to be.
What are the benefits of RingMOR Office?
- Setup your phone system to work the way you do
- Connect your office, remote employees and mobile users under one phone system
- Easily support multiple locations, move from one location to another or instantly add new users
- Change answering and forwarding rules online, anytime, anywhere
- Integration with existing phones or mobile devices
- Never miss a call or fax
- Be connected to your phone system in and out of the office
- Customers can reach you or your employees, wherever you are
- Get your voice and fax messages anytime, from anywhere
- Simple, all-inclusive pricing for assured low monthly cost
- Reduce ongoing operating costs
- Unlimited minutes means you never have to worry about overage charges
- You use it, we manage it
- No complex hardware or onsite PBX to install or maintain
- Deliver a professional image
- Sounds like a Fortune 500 company
- One provider for the business phone system, voice and fax
What’s a cloud-based phone system?
“Cloud-based” means that the core technology infrastructure and global network providing the business phone and fax system functionality is located in our multiple secure data centers and delivered to your business over the web. This eliminates the need for capital investment and the hassle of installing and managing complex hardware in your office.
Phone Basic Functionality
- Dial *72 on your phone
- wait for the prompt
- enter your phone number to forward all call in following format 1 + area code + phone number (Example 1 827 503 3749) and press #
- You will hear call forwarding confirmation
Transfer the call
- During an active call, press transfer.
- The call is placed on hold and a new line is opened to dial the number
- Either: • Enter the number to which you want to transfer the call, then press the dial or wait a few seconds.
- Note :If you hang up before the second call rings, the transfer fails and the first call is disconnected.
- Press the transfer key after the phone begins to ring, or at any time after the phone is answered.
Email to Fax
To send a fax using our Email simply send an email using the following parameters.
supports up to 5 attachments.
Attachments may be sent in JPG, PDF, Adobe PostScript, TIFF, Microsoft Word, Excel, CSV, HTML & Plain Text formats.
- To: <10 digit destination fax number>@emailyourfax.com
- From: authorized@email_address.com (authorized email in your account)
or use as your cover page
Upon submission our system will reply with a confirmation or rejection notice.
New faxes sent with this service will be displayed on the vFax Service page within the customer user portal with their current status.
Phone systems and plans
How much does RingMOR Office cost?
RingMOR Office offers simple, all-inclusive pricing with a predictable low monthly cost.
All editions include everything you need for your business, including a cloud-based business phone system, phone and fax service with unlimited calling and faxing anywhere in the US & Canada, online meetings and conferencing, advanced call management, auto attendant, and more.
Is there a free trial for RingMOR Office?
RingMOR Office comes with a 30-day money back guarantee so there’s no risk in purchasing and trying it for your business. The phones can also be returned for a full refund within 90 days (must be in good condition, complete with all original materials).
Is there a setup fee?
No. There are no setup or activation fees.
How many lines can I purchase?
You can purchase as many lines as you need for your business. We have a number of affordable packages to choose from, and additional lines can also be purchased. For additional details, visit RingMOR palns and prices under shop menu
To purchase more than 20 lines, please contact a RingMOR Office sales rep at 1-877-680-1239.
What is the cost of the devices?
We offer business IP Phones and devices at competitive prices so you don’t have to break the bank to get your complete business phone system. See our phone and device options and pricing.
What are the shipping costs?
The shipping costs are based on the number of devices and we offer three delivery options.
|# of devices||Ground||2 Day||Overnight|
What kind of commitment do I have to make?
No commitment is required. You can pay as you go (month-to-month) and cancel at any time. Any devices purchased need to be returned in useable condition for a refund within 90 days of the purchase date.
What are my payment options?
Currently, RingMOR only accepts auto payments by credit cards for payment. We will make available additional forms of payment in the future and notify customers when available.
Why is there an E911 fee?
On June 3rd 2005, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) mandated that all Internet phone service providers interconnected to the public switched telephone network offer E911 as a standard element of their residential and business offerings.
What is the Universal Service Surcharge?
The Federal Universal Service Fund subsidizes telephone service in rural and low-income areas. On June 21, 2006, the FCC voted unanimously to require all interconnected Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services that connect to the public-switched telephone network to contribute to this Fund (USF). This tax changes every quarter.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Simply call us at (877) 680-1239 and speak with one of our friendly customer service representatives. Please be ready to verify your account number and billing information as it appears on your account.